Pallarenn replied

292 weeks ago

Saltwater Sub Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A group of lifeguards attempt to kill an atomic shark that is terrorizing the coast of San Diego.
A radioactive shark appears to be making bathers burst into flames. Even while people are eating at a local seafood restaurant , still No one believes what has been witnessed even as local lifeguards strive to keep people safe. So they band together with the last of the film crew to get real evidence as one by one they watch in horror as beach goers burst into flames, in and out of the water. Will they hunt the Atomic Shark and succeed? Will anyone live? Will the West Ciast go down in flames?
Very little spoiler info…the movie itself was spoiled from conception. It&#39;s 2016 and this is the best you can do with one million dollars?<br/><br/>GL84must not get out much or he&#39;s retarded. This is one of the worst movies in history. Horrible acting, horrible story line and so bad with congruent &quot;facts&quot; in this disaster. At one point, the useless heroine makes the statement they have to kill this shark before it explodes and destroys the entire Southern California coastline. Same scene, a few lines later, &quot;how far do we have to be from this thing when it goes off?&quot; The father of the heroine claims at least 4 miles…so the entire Southern California coast is what…8 miles long?<br/><br/>And then some idiot like GL84 gives this abortion a 9 out of 10 stars? The bimbo fight on the boat toward the end gives it a negative 9 at least. Writers, directors, actors and special effects &quot;artists&quot; should go work at Walmart and do something constructive with the million dollar budget for this atrocity! <br/><br/>Right now, the heroine is actually riding an outboard motor under the water…how sad is that?
I&#39;m a big fan of Syfy and Asylum produced B-movies.<br/><br/>I began watching the movie accidentally and like all B-movies, once I start watching I can&#39;t turn away. Are you looking for a movie with tolerable dialog and forced interactions? Exaggerated foibles in production and plot? Atomic Shark is where it&#39;s at!<br/><br/>I laughed for the last 20 min: absolute excessive-ness. Subtle vocal changes for dramatic effect that don&#39;t fit the rest of the movie, jokes that drive you to google them, and Lapidis! Seriously, actor Jeff Fahey may be why I kept watching…&quot;what&#39;s he doing in this B-movie?&quot; <br/><br/>By the end, my attitude was glee but that is only because I love these kinds of flicks.<br/><br/>All told, I will buy this movie. (and give them to my friends as a thoughtful gift)

a5c7b9f00b
Episode dated 1 December 2013 in hindi free downloadInternet Gangsters tamil dubbed movie downloaddownload PredatorMousaraa movie download in mp4Druga Mar II tamil dubbed movie torrentPredators tamil pdf downloadStriking Distance dubbed hindi movie free download torrentDiamond Dayze full movie download in hindiThe Big Wheel full movie in hindi free downloadThe Experience full movie in hindi free download mp4
Please log in to post a reply.