Pallarenn replied

292 weeks ago

Powerpuff Girls Z Sub Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Based on the American cartoon, "The Powerpuff Girls", Professor Utonium and his son Ken are studying the strange Chemical X. When a mochi cake falls into the formula, it changes into Chemical Z. Ken fires a ray of Chemical Z at a glacier in Tokyo Bay, however that causes strange black and white lights to scatter. The black lights turn its victims into monsters, with emphasis on a black light hitting a zoo monkey and transforming him into Mojo Jojo. The white lights, however, aim at three normal girls, Momoko, Miyako, and Kaoru. This gives them the power to transform into superheroes, the Powerpuff Girls Z!
When I heard that PPG was going to be turn into an anime I was like &quot;Oh hell yeah!!!&quot; cause I could already imagine what a PPG anime would have been like and how cool it would be compare to the original show but after the show premiered and after 26 episodes into it my enthusiasm had went from skepticism to disappointment because honestly… PPGZ isn&#39;t what I imagined nor was I expecting as an anime style PPG series.<br/><br/>Compare to the original this version is nothing short but childish, ridicules, illogical and well, once again… Disappointing! It ignores the traits &amp; essence that made the original series great in the first place to the point that the show was more on comedy and less on action rather than being a perfect balance of both as the original show. For the main characters themselves, they were portrayed very different than the original counterparts in terms of characteristics/personalities not to mention they came off as being less powerful than their original counterparts.<br/><br/>I highly wouldn&#39;t recommend this to anyone who is a hardcore fan of the PPG, it won&#39;t be worth the look! In edition, I would advise to just stick with the original show because this one will only make the one that it is loosely based on look much better in comparison.
This is sort of an oddball little gem among the fan base, PPGZ may seem like an unofficial fan film, but it not as bad as people make it out to be. It has it&#39;s own heart to it&#39;s story telling and while it does go against some cannon it doesn&#39;t feel cheap or half bake. The Magical Girl take on the Power-Puffs is already a fun idea and the more cartoony art style is a nice addition to the show&#39;s flare, the slice of life moments are nice and over all it&#39;s an insetting spin-off. But here&#39;s how I think It can be improved. Do what they Did with Ghost Stories but with The Power-Puff Girls Z, it be funny to see them squeeze in more jokes for an american audience and make it more welcoming to viewers unfamiliar with anime tropes and themes. It would also be done by the american voice cast, oddly enough the Current English dub was done by the ocean Group it was aired only on Cartoon Network Philippians for some reason. Overall it&#39;s worth checking out if your interested. Way better than just a 5 rating.

646f9e108c
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow full movie download in hindiAlias full movie in hindi free download mp4Lapse full movie download 1080p hdthe Restore Unto Me full movie download in hindiPersonal Day download movie freeKamandag ng droga full movie download mp4Mustache Brigade full movie 720p downloadthe Captain America full movie in hindi free download hdPerception movie in tamil dubbed downloadGiri full movie torrent
Please log in to post a reply.